You’re a parent, spouse, child — in some way, you’re part of a family. And your family’s well-being is your number-one priority.
But here’s a question: What do you do when things aren’t going smoothly? Where do you turn for help and advice? With whom do you connect?
That’s where Thrive – a Ziglar Family membership community can help.
Click here to learn more about Thrive now.
The Thrive community was created to help your family be, do, and have more of all that you were meant for.
So what’s it all about?
Well, first, and most importantly, the Thrive community provides some foundational resources to get your family started right away on the path from launch to legacy.
You’ll start with a foundational guided learning experience called Families that Win.
- You’ll position your family to win and define what winning means for your family.
- You’ll get clarity on your family direction with the Ziglar Family Purpose Creator™.
- You’ll learn practical ways to guide your family to consistently be, do and have more using the Ziglar Family GPS™.
This experience will be unlocked one week at a time and delivered in manageable, bite-size sessions you can process at your own pace.
Then, beginning in May, you’ll experience four key components each month:
- Thrive Family Focus, an in-depth interview with a guest expert. Focus on a specific topic or area of family life and go deep to learn from the best!
- You’ll get Thrive Family Essentials content each month. This will be a valuable downloadable, teaching resource that will equip you to overcome specific family challenges.
- You’ll enjoy the Thrive Family Spotlight. In these fun, family-friendly interviews, we’ll highlight a family that has experienced success in a specific area of life so we can all learn from their experience.
- Mark Timm, Ziglar Family CEO, will conduct Thrive Live Coaching calls each month to answer specific questions from the community. He’ll often be joined by the Thrive Family Focus expert and questions can be submitted beforehand. These coaching sessions are a lot of fun and will be recorded for easy, 24/7 access, so if you can’t make the live call, you can always listen in later.
In addition to all of this, what really makes the community THRIVE is the connection with other families in the community. Initially, you can engage with other families in our private Facebook group available only to other THRIVE members. You can ask questions, get encouragement, and find inspiration.
They’ll be adding forums within the community portal soon, but until then, you’ll be able to connect with families who are on the same journey as you via our exclusive Facebook page.
I’d like to invite you to learn more about the Thrive community here.
We’d like to offer our readers an exclusive, one-time offer – Join the THRIVE community annual membership by April 14, using this link and email us at support[at]ZiglarFamiliesThatWin[dot]com. We will send you a bonus course: “Honor Your Family By Making Your Own Family History Videos” (Valued at $115) – Learn to create Personal History Videos about your own family: Preserve precious stories for generations. DIY & Save $.
In over 2 hours of online content, including 22 lectures, this course covers why Family Legacies are important, how to choose a subject, convincing your subject to tell their story, collecting the photos and memorabilia and organizing it.
This course also covers what equipment you’ll need, how to set it up for the video shoot, sound and lighting, and what kind of questions to ask your subject on camera.
You will also learn about editing your video with photos, archival footage, and music, among other important lessons.
Contact us at support[at]ZiglarFamiliesThatWin[dot]com after you join the THRIVE community using this link, to receive the course for free!